Boost Controlled Performance is proud to offer the ID1050x: The choice injector for moderate horsepower cars. After all, who doesn’t like a 400+whp car that idles and drives like it’s stock? When choosing a critical component like a fuel injector, you want to make sure you go with some of the best injectors on the market- and ID delivers. Don’t Forget: Plug and Play connectors!
- Part Number: ID 1050.48.11.WRX.4
- Warranty: 12 Month Manufacture
- Limited Nominal Flow Rate: 1065cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Max. Fuel Pressure: 10.0 Bar (145.0 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility: Compatible With All Known Fuels
- Harness Connector: USCAR (Plug and Play ID90.3)
The ID1050x is the evolution of the ID1000, and the latest addition to the X-Series injectors. It is the most recent offering from the partnership of Injector Dynamics and Bosch Motorsport, and is the result of lessons learned during the development of the ID1300x and the ID1700x.
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit allows stable operation up to 10bar.
Plug n’ Play Data
Are you tired of pouring over logs, making corresponding changes to your tune, only to find that what worked one day is off by the next? Have you wasted hours sifting through a myriad of injector related forum posts, only to find that there is no simple solution? Such is the nature of tuning with inaccurate injector data. Accurate injector characterizations are the basis of all fueling calculations, so it’s no wonder that if you’re tuning without them, you will spend a lot of valuable time making the best of a bad situation. It will keep you busy searching for endless combinations of mostly incorrect answers, and it will rob you of the most basic functions provided by the guys who spent millions of R&D dollars designing the engine management system for your car. Whether you are a professional tuner, or an end user, you can spend countless hours getting it “mostly correct” or you can copy and paste accurate characterization tables and get on with the job of maximizing performance and drivability.
Injector Dynamics is the only motorsport injector supplier capable of generating these OEM quality injector characterizations, and our engineering services are available to generate data for new platforms and applications at no cost to our customers. We welcome the opportunity to provide solutions where none previously existed, and it is this commitment to value and innovation that has earned us our position as the industry leader. Remember that next time you hear “The same as Injector Dynamics but cheaper.”